how we do it
DBM would not be successful without its sizeable Operations and Analytics team. Being backed by a large and experienced operations and analytics team ensures DBM’s projects are conducted on time, according to industry best-practice in quality assurance.
- Our call centre includes 120 Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing [CATI] stations and is one of the very few ‘predictive dialling’ centres in Australia. Our Operations team includes over 400 interviewers who talk to more than 1.0 million respondents by telephone every year;
- DBM conduct around 50,000 online surveys each year. Over many years managing online surveys we have developed various ‘best-in-class’ approaches, including efficiencies in recruitment and respondent engagement, as well as verbatim capture techniques;
- Our team of reporting solutions specialists provide highly visual and engaging customised reports, in both online and offline formats;
- All DBM researchers are trained analysts supported by state-of-the-art data processing services, and;
- DBM’s Advanced Analysis and Marketing Science Team routinely undertake a wide range of simple and complex analyses to support the generation of insights. The Team has an extensive understanding of not only statistical methods but also marketing science frameworks, theories and concepts.